Xiaomi Mi Max has been launched in India in two variants. The first variant comes with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of ROM, Snapdragon 650 processor and it is priced at Rs.14,999. Its second variant has 4GB of RAM, 128GB ROM of Snapdragon 652 processor and it is Priced at Rs.19,999.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi Max Specifications
• Dimensions: 173.1 × 88.3 × 7.5 mm
• Weight: 203 grams
• Display: 6.44-inch Full HD IPS, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 2.5D curved glass, 1000 : 1 contrast
• Processor: Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652
• GPU: Adreno 510 GPU
• RAM: 3GB / 4GB
• Storage: 32GB/128GB; microSD support
• Primary Camera: 16MP with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
• Secondary Camera: 5MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
• Battery: 4850mAh
• OS: MIUI 8 on Android v6.0 Marshmallow
• Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
• Misc: Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
Xiaomi Mi Max first flash sale will be live on July 6 at 2PM. Registrations open for its first flash sale. Xiaomi Mi Max Smartphone will be available through an open sale starting from 13th July, 2016 at Mi.com, Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, and Paytm.
How Buy Mi Max Mobile at Mi.com?
• Visit Xiaomi Mi Max registration page.
• Select Variant, Color & then Click on “Register Now”
• Sign in or Sign up to your Mi-Account
• That’s it; You are registered for mi max first flash sale.
• Now on 6th July 2016 at 1.50 PM visit Flash Sale Page.
• Login to your Mi Account.
• At exact 2 PM on 6 July you will see buy now option.
• Now click on “Buy Now” button to add mi max in your cart.
• Enter your delivery address carefully.
• Now make payment & place order as soon as possible.