Mobikwik Refer and Earn: Hello guys Mobikwik has introduced refer & earn campaign. Now mobikwik is offering Rs.50 wallet balance when you create a new account on mobikwik and add Rs.50. Valid for first-time mobikwik app installation on your device. If you already installed Mobikwik app then don’t worry because mobikwik is giving Rs.50 wallet balance per referral. You can refer maximum 800 friends. Means you can earn upto Rs.40000 by referring friends. Limited period offer. So hurry up & avail Rs.50 as signup bonus plus Rs.50 Per Refer.
Note: New users will get Rs.50 extra on adding Rs.50 in mobikwik wallet if they signup through friends referral link.
How to Get Rs.50 Mobikik Wallet Balance on Sign Up:
• Download Mobikwik App from here (Important to download from above link; otherwise you won’t get Rs.50)
• Open the app and Create your new account.
• Verify your email and mobile number.
• Now Add Rs.50 in your Wallet !! You will get extra Rs.50 cashback in your Mobikwik wallet.
Mobikwik Refer and Earn (Rs.50 Per Refer)
• Open the mobikwik app. (Update Mobikwik App)
• Now Goto “Menu” >> “Refer and Earn.”
• Copy your referral link and share with your friends.
• Once your friend signup successfully on mobikwik through your link and add Rs.50, you will receive Rs.50 credit for each referral.
About Mobikwik: (Source: Playstore)
Getting the best recharge offer on Prepaid, Postpaid, SMS or Data plan is now just a tap away. Get the fastest & most user-friendly wallet app to settle all your postpaid bill payments, data card, broadband, electricity or utility bills. Mobikwik Wallet App is the most secure, simple & fastest way to recharge your phone.
We have all the Topups, SMS, Data (GPRS, 2G, 3G and 4G), Local, STD, ISD, Postpaid, DTH plans, Vouchers and Full Talk Time offers on our app. With Mobikwik wallet, you can enjoy cashless shopping and earn awesome cash back at your favorite offline & online stores like Bookmyshow, Big Bazaar, Archies, Dominos, Jabong, Myntra, eBay, Shopclues, PVR, Zomato, Grofers, Big Basket, Faasos, Foodpanda, Makemytrip, Yatra, Meru cabs, Van Heusan, Allen Solly stores and many more places of your choice. You can even book your train tickets on IRCTC web & app, and pay via MobiKwik wallet.