Hello, guys Reliance Jio is currently the most trending topic in everywhere. Everybody wants a Jio sim card because of 3 months unlimited 4G access offer and attractive tariff plans. If you have a 4G compatible device, then you are eligible for jio welcome offer. However, when you go to Reliance digital store or any reliance store, you need to show them a Jio barcode. Don’t worry, because here we are going to discuss on “How to Generate Jio Barcode or Happy New Year Code on My Jio App to get Jio Sim Card Successfully”.
- All 4G compatible device are eligible for jio welcome offer.
- If you availed Jio preview offer before on your 4G phone, then you cannot generate new barcode to avail jio welcome offer.
- Before generating barcode uninstall all jio apps and install the latest version of MyJio app from play store only
- Before generating bar code or offer code update your device system if available (Go to Settings> About phone> System updates to update your device)
How to Generate Jio Barcode on My Jio App
- Download Latest Version (3.2.11) of My Jio App – Playstore Link
Note: No need to install other Jio apps (JioCinema, JioTv, JioMusic, JioMoney, etc.) to generate jio welcome offer code.
- Now Open the App, Select your state and city (Tip: Use high-Speed WiFi Network, if you are unable to generate barcode)
- Now a popup will appear, enter your name & mobile number
- Click on “Generate OTP” >> You will receive a one-time password (OTP)
- Verify your number using OTP.
- That is it, Your Jio Offer Code or Coupon Code will appear on your mobile screen.
How to Get Jio Sim Card After Getting Jio Barcode
- Take a screenshot of your Bar-code or offer code
- Visit your nearest Reliance Digital store or any reliance store
- Provide all required documents & get jio sim
- After your sim card gets activated, You will receive 2 GB data.
- Now Open MyJio app, you will get a welcome message.
- Now you need to install four apps (JioCinema, JioTV, JioMusic, JioMoney).
- After successful installation, click on submit, your Jio Happy New Year Offer will be added to your Jio sim number
- Enjoy unlimited 4G access till 31st March 2017:-D
Reliance Jio 4G Sim Card FAQ
How to Active Jio Sim Card?
- After getting jio sim card, wait for few days you will receive an SMS (it may take up to 15 days) regarding the tele verification. Now insert your Jio Sim and dial 1977 from your Jio sim number and answer all questions (Identity, Address) carefully.
I am unable to generate Bar Code from My Jio App; there is no Select City or Select state Option.
- Option 1: Try using high-speed wifi network, you will see the Select city or state option.
- Option 2: Download Myjio app 3.2.05 apk version instead of latest version 3.2.11
I have generated Jio barcode on XXXX device, Can I activate sim on YYYY device?
- No, you cannot activate jio sim on your YYYY device, you have to use jio sim on your XXXX device only. Otherwise, you will lose jio welcome offer.
I have forgotten to take a screen shot of my barcode, or I have lost my offer code?
- In that case, go to your phone settings and remove My Jio App data. Now open My Jio App again and get your barcode.
I have received only 2GB 4G Data, How to Get Unlimited 4G Data?
- After getting 2GB data, download all jio apps or use that 2GB data fully by downloading movies, songs, etc. Now wait few minutes, your unlimited 4G data offer (4 GB per day) will be activated automatically.