Hope, you all are earning cashback in the Phonepe wallet on your mobile, DTH recharge using PhonePe Offers or Refer & Earn program. And you successfully transferred cashback amount into the bank account. Recently, PhonePe has changed their terms where you can only use cashback on recharge and bill payments. You can’t withdraw your wallet balance to your bank account. Don’t worry guys; we have found a trick in which you can transfer Phonepe cashback to your bank account quickly. Just scroll down and follow below steps carefully.
Table of Contents
How to Transfer PhonePe Cashback into the Bank Account?
Link PhonePe Wallet With Flipkart
- Firstly, log in your Flipkart account
- Now go to My Account >> My Wallet
- Hit the “Active Now” button
- Enter login details to connect your PhonePe account with Flipkart
Buy Anything From Flipkart
- Open your Flipkart app
- Add any product to your shopping cart
“Important Note: If your phonepe wallet balance is Rs.100 then make a cart value of above Rs.100. On below screenshot, my wallet balance (Cashback) was Rs.100, so I made my cart value of Rs.143″
- Now pay using both PhonePe wallet & Debit Card
“Note: I paid Rs.100 via phonepe and rest Rs.43 using a debit card.”
- That’s it; you have successfully ordered the product.
Cancel Your Order
- Login your Flipkart account
- Go to Menu >> My Order Page
- Choose product and then Cancel your order
- Now, wait 5-10 minutes for the refund.
Transfer Refund to the Bank
- Refund will be credited to your PhonePe wallet
- Login PhonePe account
- Click on Menu >> Wallet
- Now drag & drop to transfer PhonePe Cashback into the bank.
Hope, this trick was helpful for you to transfer PhonePe cashback into the bank. Share this article with your friends and help them to transfer their cashback to the bank. Keep visiting Recharge Addict for more Tips & Tricks.