Hello, guys today I am going to share with you an amazing trick in which you can transfer paytm cash to bank at 0% charge from paytm wallet. Also, you will get 3% cash back in paytm wallet using this trick.
Table of Contents
Paytm Money Transfer Method To Bank
• Go to paytm.com from your mobile/PC browser.
• Now Login your paytm account.
• Make sure you have minimum Rs 1000 in the wallet. ( or Load money into wallet to make Rs 1000 wallet balance)
• Now visit This Link & Buy Axis Bank Gift Voucher worth Rs 1000 (All bank user can buy this voucher)
• Apply Promo Code: AXS3 to get 3% cash back into the wallet.
• Provide your delivery address & then pay via paytm wallet.
• Wait for 2-4 days to get the voucher delivered.
• After receiving gift voucher just call or email customer care to activate the gift card.( See your gift card for customer care details)
• Now your gift card is activated.
How To Use This Gift Card To Transfer Money Into Bank
• Download Oxigenwallet App.
• Now Add Rs 1000 in your Oxigen Wallet using your gift card.
( Your gift card will work like your debit card)
• The oxigen wallet has bank transfer facility so transfer Rs 1000 into your bank providing your bank details like – account number, IFSC code.
• You will get Rs 1000 into your bank account instantly.
• Download Citrus Cash Wallet App.
• Load Rs 1000 into citrus cash wallet using your gift card.
• Now transfer Rs 1000 into bank providing your bank details.
• You will get Rs 1000 into your bank account within 24 hours.
About Axis Bank Gift Card
1. It works in the same way as a Debit Card for purchase transactions at merchant outlets including hotels, restaurants, shops, etc.
2. The Axis Bank Gift Card is a prepaid, non-reloadable magnetic stripe based card on the VISA platform.
3. The Axis Bank Gift Card is a non-reloadable card. It can be loaded only once at the time of issuance.
4. This card can be used for online purchases of products and services.
5. Please note that the Axis Bank Gift Card is usable in India only.
6. The Axis Bank Gift Card can only be used at Point-of-Sale terminals at merchant outlets. ATM access to the Gift Card is blocked, and thus no cash withdrawal is possible.
• You can transfer RS 1000 – Rs 5000 in one go.
• 3% cashback code will apply only once each account.