Airtel is offering 4G trial offer in which you will get 2Gb 4G data for 3 days, but you have to pay a security deposit amount for Hotspot service, but don’t worry that amount is refundable! So let’s see the steps for this Airtel 4G trick.
Enjoy Free Data With Airtel 4G Trick
1. Go to Airtel offer page, click here
2. Now enter all details in that form, like your name, mobile number, city, pin code & address, etc
3. Then click on submit
4. Now an airtel executive will come to your address, deposit Rs 2300 as a security deposit to him, which is refundable.
5. Then use the data within 2 days and return the device in 3rd day & ask for refund
6. Finally, you will get your Rs 2300 back, That’s it.
Terms & Conditions
1. 4G LTE services are only available in select towns and cities. Please visit www.airtel.in/4g for a complete list of the same.
2. The offer allows the use of 4G services on the Airtel 4G hotspot device for a data limit of 2 GB for three (3) days. The 4G services cannot be recharged or topped-up once the 2 GB data limit has been exhausted within the offer period of 3 days.
3. This offer is only available to Indian citizens over eighteen (18) years of age.
4. A subscriber willing to avail the offer will need to give a refundable security deposit of Rs. 2,300/- (Rupees Two Thousand Three Hundred only) against which he/she will be provided one Airtel 4G hotspot device. The offer is not available on any other device other than the Airtel 4G hotspot device.
5. If the subscriber wishes to continue using the 4G services on the Airtel 4G hotspot device, it will purchase a new connection from Airtel under his/her name.
6. On expiry of this 3 days offer, if the subscriber chooses not to continue using the 4G services the customer shall immediately return the Airtel 4G hotspot device. With its original packing, subject to reasonable wear and tear, along with all its contents, failing which Airtel will be entitled to forfeit, withhold or deduct from the security deposit.