After the announcement of Modi’s Demonetization program, people are waiting an hour after hour to get money from ATMs. Modi also scaled the daily withdraw limit to Rs 2,000 only. However, now, I have good news for those peoples who are struggling to get money in front of the banks. The biggest e-commerce website has announced about their Snapdeal Cash@Home Service. Using this service you can order Rs 2,000 currency notes on Snapdeal.
Getting Started With Snapdeal Cash@Home Service
Now Snapdeal is going to deliver Rs 2,000 Indian currency notes at your home. You just have to pay Re 1 only as delivery charges. However, at this time this amazing delivery service is only available on Gurugram and Bangalore. When you order money from Snapdeal, a snapdeal logistic will go to your home. Just swipe your Credit or Debit card and get the note. However, the limit of withdrawing is same as ordinary withdraw amount which is Rs 2000 per day.
How To Get Money Using Snapdeal Cash@Home Service?
Snapdeal made the service easy to use for its users. Just follow the simple steps given below to get money delivered to your home from Snapdeal.
1) At first, download the Snapdeal Android app from this Google Play Store link.
2) After downloading, install and open the app in your mobile.
3) Open Snapdeal app.
4) Allow the app to access your location.
5) If you are from the available places (Gurugram & Bangalore), the app will notify you.
6) You will see a link on that notification to order money.
7) Just click on that link and enter your shipping details on the app.
Read Also: – Quickly Find ATM With Cash Near You!
8) Wait for 24 hours and a Snapdeal logistic will deliver you Rs 2,000.
9) To receive the money, you just have to swipe your card in the POS machine. That is it.
Note: – The POS machine accepts all types of credit or debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, Rupay, American Express.
Hope this article will help you to get money by using Snapdeal Cash@Home Service. If you have any query regarding this section, only leave it in the comment section below. Subscribe to our push notification to get latest updates from us quickly.