Nokia EDGE 2017: Android Based Nokia Phone Will Be Released Soon

In this article I am going to share about Nokia EDGE Price in India, its launch date and specifications: 5-6 years back, Nokia was the only king of Indian Phone Market. But times went, and other smartphone maker companies like Samsung, Micromax, Karbonn, Spice released their Android-based phones at a low price. Android became popular and due to making non-android phones; Nokia faded with time being. But recently from Nokia, it’s announced that they will release an Android-based smartphone model in the earlier of 2017. But Nokia hasn’t told about the name of their upcoming Android-based smartphone. According to rumours, we got to know that the name of their smartphone will be Nokia EDGE 2017.

Nokia Edge 2017

It is said that Nokia EDGE 2017 has some great features and specifications by which it can compete with Apple iPhone, Samsung S7 and Google Pixel phones. Nokia’s fans are waiting for this phone still a long time. According to reports, this comeback will be a very profitable decision for Nokia. You are getting the trust of Nokia and the simplicity of Android in one phone.

Latest Update:

Nokia EDGE 2017 Specifications, Features

Display: – Nokia EDGE 2017 has a big screen of 5.5 inches with a high-resolution display. Its screen resolution will be 2K which will make the phone rich. It will contain an edge screen(similar to Samsung S7 edge display) where all the notifications will be displayed. The primary display has a pixel density of 441 PPI. No information has provided; about the protection of screen like Gorilla Glass or something like that.

Camera: – Nokia Edge 2017’s camera will be cool also. It will contain a 23 Megapixel Carl Zeiss lens which can give high-resolution clicks like DSLR cameras. And the front camera will be excellent also. It may offer a 8 Megapixel high-resolution front-facing camera. The back camera has some great features like Autofocus, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Panorama, Digital Zoom and Face Detection. There will be a flash with the camera.

Storage: – It has 32Gb inbuilt internal memory and expandable up to 32 GB using MicroSD cards.

Battery: – Nokia EDGE 2017 has a lithium ion battery of 3600 mAh. And there is no information provided about battery backup.

Chipset: – Nokia will use an Octa Core Processor to power up Nokia EDGE 2017. It will also contain a Random Access Memory (RAM) of 3GB. It’ll run on the latest version of Android. It’s Android 7.0 Nougat.

Connectivity:- It has latest connectivity options including 4G LTE, 3G (UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz), 2G (GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/g/n, GPS, GPRS, EDGE and Radio. It has also a bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.

Other Features: – It has some high and latest technology including Fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass and Gyro sensors. It has a C-Type 1.0 reversible USB connector.

Screen resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
NETWORKHSDPA , GSM, VoLTE
BluetoothYes, v4.2, A2DP
WLANWi-Fi Direct, hotspot
SIMSingle (Nano)
OS7.0 (Nougat)

First Look

You can see the image provided below to understand how will the phone look like.

Nokia Edge 2017

Great and very sexy! Isn’t it?

Nokia EDGE 2017 Price in India & Release Date

As I told you above Nokia hasn’t provided any above information about the release date of Nokia EDGE, but according to the rumour, people are saying that it will launch in the earlier of 2017.

Nokia EDGE has some great feature with the trust of Nokia itself. It can compete with the modern phones releasing these days. So, we can’t say it, the price of Nokia Edge will be low. It’s going to be a big amount. Maybe from Rs 40K to 60K.

Don’t worry! Stay tuned to this post. We’ll update this post as soon as we get any other information about Nokia EDGE 2017. Keep visiting RechargeAddict, to get latest free recharge tricks, shopping deals and loot offers just after they launched. Like our social media pages to get latest updates from us. Subscribe our push notifications to get updates in your web browser.

179 thoughts on “Nokia EDGE 2017: Android Based Nokia Phone Will Be Released Soon”

1. I request to Nokia company ..Plzzzz come back Nokia in India we all are waiting your new grand coming . Plzzz come back for me and all Indians …Love u Nokia

2. I am waiting for nokia… For india noika is name of realibilties in mobile segment… Hipe for something interesting and better this time

3. great news we loves nokia always.. waiting long time to come back in market of smart phone.

i am using old nokia phones still. and i know that nokia will be back in smartphone market.

please update time to time

4. I love nokia, n its greatfull to see news like this about nokia✌, now my friends will have no more words to say against me and nokia.

5. Nokia is get good name on the poor people so this android reached confirm all peoples but he was want low price than Nokia was beaten all mobile
    All peoples expansion low price Only. …..

6. Yes,,,,,Iam also waiting for NOKIA Andrios Mobile,Iam Using Lumia 1320 from almost 4 years.No problem found event with battery.

Iam Also waiting for nokia in limited budget like 25K

7. Plz readuced the cost to 30-35k only that’s my request iam still to buy yours smart phone plz lanch it faster iam waiting to buy the mobile.p lz readuced the rate that’s my kindly request

8. Wonderful, a big festival of technology followers, (I do a big mistake because recently I by other smart phone Idont know this news so thanks ) now I’m feel seriasly, but please identify middle, lowclass peapule(and also Nokia lovers) kindly rilees as early as possible.

9. Yaa thats true. If Nokia tries to keep the price below ₹15,000/- mark, then I don’t think anyone will hesitate to buy it , as it is providing such astounding features.

10. Omg….the most awaited fone fr me is goin to launch now…..????
    Actually d best company of india..????
    But can any1 tell how much dis will cost…? ????

11. Nokia is one of the most popular Branded phone.afer a long time to back in market.. I love Nokia…. I have seen its features is so advance and amazing…….Thank you

12. Never used Android . Using Lumia520 since last few years. If Nokia is launching Android handset, it should be affordable to middle class people even.. because before Android the only handset I saw in everyone hands was Nokia.. I want everyone to use it again if they are launching it in affordable price..

13. My first ever phone was Nokia2600 den change to Nokia5233 n Currently using Lumia 630 for more than 2years. Was planning to buy an Android phone but now I shall wait for few more months cuz the result gonna be sweeeet…. Price though its much higher than the other Android versions available in today’s market..

14. Fully amazed by the features that this new NOKIA EDGE android phone is providing. And yeaa its a really great news for nokia lovers
    But the thing that pains is its price its too high for me and yea for many others also.

15. Nokia edge looks smart and beautiful. But on the other side its costly, at least for me. It’d be really glad if Nokia releases budget version of android based smart phones also. Cause that’s what always connected Nokia with people.
    I too have postponed the plan of buying a new phone. Currently using a Lumia 520. Want to change to android , so the new phone.

16. Nokia should made the phone affordable to people by reducing the price if they want to win people in the mobile market, and also should increase the contents and quality of the phone.

17. If it’s price will be 40 to 60 then better we can go for iPhone and specially iphone versions ,camara clearity, mnory space, apps,speed better than this

18. Waiting to buy Nokia, with android version. Everyone suggested me to buy Samsung, HTC, Lenovo, Sony Experia etc, but I did not purchased. As My wats app was not working in Nokia 701. So I stopped using wats app. Nokia is my favorite moblie. I have used only Nokia mobile in my life time. Nokia 1100, 2100, 6600, Nokia N78 and still using Nokia 701.. Now eager to buy Nokia Edge 2017.

19. my dream came true ????
    the father all smartphone ???? back
    after getting bored bye Iphone this will my next Phone
    for me Nokia means my childhood back