To beat Reliance Jio, now every other telecom operators are launching a bunch of new plans every week. But most of them are for prepaid customers only. So, postpaid customers are sad. But now India’s largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel has announced a new plan for postpaid customers. Under this offer, Airtel is providing 60GB high-speed data for free.
Before this plan, Airtel offered 30GB data for their postpaid customers under Airtel Surprise Offer. But later on, Airtel extended the validity for 3 months more. And now, it has been extended for another six months. So, at the end of this six month of the validity period, Airtel postpaid users are getting 60GB of high-speed data (10GB/Month) completely free of cost. The validity will end on March on the next year 2018. Users can claim their free 60GB data by using My Airtel app which is available on Google Play Store for Android users and iOS store for iPhone users.
How To Claim 60GB For Free From My Airtel App?
Before you get into these steps, make sure that you are not a prepaid user. This offer is valid for postpaid customers only.
- Firstly download My Airtel app from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Then install and open the app on your device.
- Enter your Airtel mobile number and verify it via one-time password.
- Once the OTP verification is complete, you will be signed into the app.
- On the homepage, you will see a banner containing “Enjoy Live Shows With FREE DATA”.
- Tap on that banner, and it will redirect you to the Airtel TV App download page on Google Play Store or App Store.
- Simply download and install the Airtel TV app and you are done.
- Your free data will be credited to your account within 1 day.
- Check your data balance from My Airtel app.
Airtel has also provided the carry forward facility for its postpaid users from August this year. So, if you are unable to consume all your data during the validity period, that will be carry forwarded to your next recharge cycle, and then you can use it according to your need.