Presenting you Airtel Payments bank offers, Cashback offers and Interest rate for the month September2017. Airtel Payment Bank is now a new name of Banking in India. I think I don’t need to introduce with Airtel Payments bank because Airtel is already showing many Tv ads to introduce their new business with peoples. However, let me introduce one more time for those, who are still unknown to this new bank.
Airtel Payment Bank is a new initiative taken by the popular Indian telecom operator Bharti Airtel. They tried to make a bank where people can deposit and withdraw their money anytime anywhere, without waiting in a big line in front of Physical Banks. So, they did it digitally. Now, Airtel Payment Bank is live, and Reserve Bank Of India has also given them the permission to start their bank.
In this article, I am going to share some Airtel Payments Bank Offers and frequently asked questions about Airtel Payments Bank. So, get started to access bank online, offline, anytime, anywhere.
Table of Contents
- 1 Airtel Payments Bank Offers 2017
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions About Airtel Payments Bank
- 2.0.1 How Many Interest Will You Get From Airtel Payments Bank?
- 2.0.2 How To Create Savings Account In Airtel Payments Bank?
- 2.0.3 How To Send Money To Others From Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account?
- 2.0.4 How To Check Your Account Balance?
- 2.0.5 Is Airtel Payments Bank Secure?
- 2.0.6 Can I Create An Account In Airtel Payments Bank?
- 2.0.7 Can I Take Loan From Airtel Payments Bank?
- 2.0.8 Will I Get An ATM or Debit Card?
- 2.0.9 Which Documents Have I To Submit To Make A Savings Account?
- 2.0.10 What Is The Maximum Limit Of Money Deposit?
- 2.0.11 What Is The Difference Between Any Ordinary Bank And Payment Bank?
- 2.0.12 Final Words
- 2.1 WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Airtel Payments Bank Offers 2017
As the business is new to Airtel, they are promoting this by sharing more and more exciting offers. Below, we have listed up some Airtel Payments Bank Offers for you.
Update: Now Check All Airtel Payment Bank Offers From Here
GET 15% CASHBACK ON CAFE COFFEE DAY
Airtel payments bank is providing flat 15% CB on Cafe Coffee Day if you use your Airtel Payments wallet to make the final payment. Minimum spending amount is Rs 275 only.
1) Valid only for Airtel Payments bank wallet and savings account users.
2) Pay using Airtel Payments bank wallet and/or savings account.
3) Valid on CCD outlets also.
4) Valid for F&B products only.
5) Min spending amount is Rs 275.
6) Not valid for Merchandise and Combos.
7) CB will be added to your Airtel Payments bank wallet within 75 working hours.
8) Offer may or may not valid on BookMyShow platform
Below Offers are Now Expired
ENJOY 5% CASHBACK ON 1ST 2 RECHARGES
Yes! You can get 5% cashback if you make recharge payment from Airtel Payments bank wallet. This offer is valid for limited time only. Get 5% cashback for first two transactions. Airtel prepaid users enjoy this amazing Airtel Payments bank offers.
1) Offer valid till 28th February 2017.
2) Not valid for Airtel postpaid users.
3) Valid for both old and new Airtel users.
4) Valid for payments done from Airtel payments wallet.
5) Offer valid on Airtel website, app and USSD codes.
6) Get this offer only for first two recharges.
7) Maximum cashback amount is Rs 50.
8) Valid for Airtel DTH dish recharge also.
9) Cashback will be credited into users Airtel payments wallet within 3 working days.
10) This offer can’t be combined with other Airtel offers.
11) Not valid for fund transfers.
GET STD CALLS AT RS 25 PER SECOND
Airtel payments bank lets you get STD calls at a very cheaper price. Just for Rs 25 for each second. You can recharge with Rs 7 plan only.
1) This STD offer is valid until 31st March 2017.
2) Valid only on Airtel Payments bank transactions.
3) Get STD calling minutes at Rs 0.25 for 30 days.
4) Pack price is only Rs 7. Validity 30 days.
5) Valid for own number recharges only.
6) Postpaid users can’t take advantage of this offer.
7) This can’t be combined with any other deals.
GRAB 15% OFF AND 5% EXTRA CB ON APOLLO PHARMACY
All of us knows that we can’t bargain when we are buying any medicine from any pharmacy. But with Airtel payments wallet, you can avail 15% discount when you purchase any medicine from Apollo Pharmacy. Also get extra 5% cashback on your Airtel payments wallet.
1) Valid only on Airtel payments bank wallet or savings account users.
2) Get 15% discounts on medicines from Apollo Pharmacy.
3) Also get 5% extra cashback into your Airtel Payments Bank wallet.
4) Maximum cashback amount is Rs 150 for each payment.
5) Grab this offer on Apollo Pharmacy’s retail stores.
6) Not valid on hospital-based retail stores of medicines.
7) Medicines bought from this offer can’t be returned.
8) Cashback amount will be credited to Airtel Payments bank wallet within 72 working hours.
These were the four most popular and exciting Airtel Payments Bank Offers. Hope Airtel will launch more offers to convince their users. But as of now, enjoy with these offers. All these offers are valid only if you make payment using Airtel Payments Bank wallet.
- You May Like: How To Create A Savings Account On Paytm Payments Bank
Frequently Asked Questions About Airtel Payments Bank
Below we have listed out some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Airtel Payments Bank which are moving around the internet. We have tried our best to explain our answers. But if you want to know more or if you find any question which we missed, please leave it in the comment section below.
How Many Interest Will You Get From Airtel Payments Bank?
The interest rate of Airtel payments bank is 7.25% which is a little bit more than any other Indian banks. You can also use this without any limits anytime anywhere even using your smartphone.
How To Create Savings Account In Airtel Payments Bank?
Follow the steps described below to make your own savings account on Airtel Payments Bank.
1) Firstly, don’t worry about standing on a big line like other banks do.
2) Just go to your nearest Airtel retail store and tell them (You can also register online, Click Here)
3) Provide your Aadhar Card Number and your fingerprint.
4) You’re all done. Your Airtel Payments bank savings account will be ready within minutes.
5) Now you can deposit money to your Airtel payments bank savings account either by visiting your nearest Airtel retail store or by using your bank credit or debit cards. You can also withdraw money from any Airtel retail store without visiting any Bank.
6) Account balance can be checked easily using a specific USSD code or over a phone call.
How To Send Money To Others From Airtel Payments Bank Savings Account?
This is also an easy task. Just link your mobile number with your Airtel Payments Bank saving account. Then take your phone and dial USSD code *400#. A pop-up will appear on your screen. Just follow the instruction and reply with correct numbers. Enter receivers bank account number, them amount and send it asap. That’s it. You have successfully sent money from your Airtel Payments Bank saving account.
How To Check Your Account Balance?
It’s also very easy and takes few seconds only to check your account balance. Just dial *400# from your registered mobile number. Follow all the instruction and reply with your desired option number. Choose account balance and get information about your current balance just using your mobile phone number taking the help of Airtel Payments Bank’s special USSD code.
Is Airtel Payments Bank Secure?
Offcourse yes. It’s completely safe and secure to create and deposit money in your Airtel Payments Bank savings account. As Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) given the permission to Bharti Airtel, there is no chance of the loss of your valuable money which you have deposited into your Airtel payment bank’s savings account.
Can I Create An Account In Airtel Payments Bank?
Yes! Anyone can create own savings account in Airel Payments Bank. Just visit your nearest Airtel store. Provide your Aadhar card number and other required details such as your fingerprint and mobile number which you want to link with your Airel Payments Bank savings account. That’s it. Your account will be created within few seconds.
Can I Take Loan From Airtel Payments Bank?
Unlike other ordinary banks, Airtel Payments Bank does not allow users to take a loan from Airtel Payments Bank. That means it’s a kind of plug and play. Just deposit money from any retail store and enjoy 7.25% interest, spend money anywhere. Get exclusive Airtel Payments Bank Offers. But you can’t take a loan from Airtel Payments Bank.
Will I Get An ATM or Debit Card?
Here again, Airtel Payments Bank does not provide debit or ATM cards to its users. Because this is made mainly for cashless payments over a digital medium. So, they want to ignore all the physical methods. As of now, users can use USSD code *400# for every operation like balance check, send, receive money, etc. But if there is any lag in this thought. Airtel will start producing ATM or debit cards for users.
Which Documents Have I To Submit To Make A Savings Account?
All the process of creating a savings account on Airtel Payments Bank is paperless. You have to submit a couple of documents like your fingerprint and your Aadhar card number. That’s enough to open a savings account on Airtel Payments Bank. You just have to submit these two documents to your nearest Airtel retail store, in addition, to create a new savings account on Airtel Payment Bank.
What Is The Maximum Limit Of Money Deposit?
As of now, Airtel is allowing users to deposit upto Rs 1 Lakh into user’s savings account, and they are providing 7.25% of interest to the users. But it’s better to use it as a digital wallet. Just deposit some money and start spending it safely.
What Is The Difference Between Any Ordinary Bank And Payment Bank?
They are almost same. The only difference between a normal bank and Airtel Payments bank is you can’t take loan and ATM/Debit card. The other difference is maximum deposit amount is limited to 1 lakh per user in Airtel Payment bank.
As Airtel Payments Bank is giving a higher interest than other ordinary Banks, it’s always beneficial to deposit money into it. The another advantage is you can deposit or withdraw money from any Airtel retail store. And it’s also easy and safe to pay the bill using Airtel Payments wallet. In the other hand, Airtel is providing exclusive Airtel Payments Bank offers for its users. Then why not use Airtel Payments Bank? Now just share your opinion about this new bank in the comment box below.