Now, this is the happiest time for the internet users because all the telecom operators in India are now providing high-speed 4G internet usage for much cheaper price. Recently, one of the largest telecom operators in India has unveiled it’s Vodafone Diwali Offer 399 plan. This is going to be a great plan for many of the 4G users. In this article, we are going to talking about Vodafone Diwali offer Rs 399 plan details and how you can recharge with this plan.
Table of Contents
Vodafone Diwali Offer 399 Plan Details
Under this newly revealed plan, users will get 90GB of high-speed 4G data. It comes with the validity period of 6 months which is huge. There is no daily FUP or something like that. Users can consume as much data as they want without any daily limit during this six months validity period. Not only this, but users will also get unlimited local and STD voice calls with this Vodafone Diwali offer plan. Currently, this plan is available on selected circles only. It’s not a PAN India basis plan till now. The plan is priced at Rs 399 only.
A lot of Jio users face that one day they can’t even consume 1GB data and another day they complete the FUP very quickly, and they ran out of high-speed data that day. But with this new Vodafone Diwali offer plan, you do not get any restrictions on data usage. You can take six months, or you can also finish the whole 90GB within a week. But voice calls will be still free until you reach the six month validity period.
Though the voice calls are called “Unlimited” but, to stop the abuse of the free calls, Vodafone has already limited the daily voice calling benefit from unlimited to 300 minutes a day and 2100 minutes a week. But that’s also enough for most of the users who spend most of the time of their daily life by talking over the mobile phone.
How To Activate Vodafone Rs 399 Plan?
You can follow different ways to recharge with this Vodafone Rs 399 plan. But before that, make sure the plan is available in your circle, and you are eligible for this offer. To do so, simply call to the customer care (198) and ask if you are eligible or not.
Important: Currently, this plan is available on selected circles/ customers only. It’s not a PAN India basis plan till now. Confirm the offer from customer care.
- Simply visit your nearest Vodafone retail store.
- Give your number and ask for Rs 399 recharge.
- Pay the money and enjoy the plan.
- Download and install My Vodafone app.
- Sign in to the app by verifying OTP.
- Go to the recharge section.
- Select the Vodafone Rs 399 plan.
- Pay the money online using credit/debit card or net banking.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
- Go to any digital payment provider such as Paytm, Mobikwik or Amazon Pay.
- Enter your number, operator name, circle, recharge amount Rs 399.
- Pay using credit or debit card, UPI, wallet, or by net banking.
- Now you have successfully activated the Rs 399 plan on your number.
Hope you liked this article about Vodafone Diwali offer Rs 399 plan. Visit again for more telecom offers.