Guys, If you are trying to get the Aircel UPC code but still haven’t been able to get it, we are here with a solution. Everyone on Aircel networks knows how much network problems have arisen since last three weeks in Aircel. So getting the porting code via SMS is not possible in many regions of India. So we have come up with an online method where you can generate your Aircel UPC code online without any network in your Aircel sim. Let’s find out how to get the code by visiting ekyc.aircel.com website.
Table of Contents
How to Generate Aircel UPC Code Online @ ekyc.aircel.com
1. You have to this link of Aircel UPC generation page, CLICK HERE – https://ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html
Note: You may not get your port code on your first try so please retry if you get an error message.
2. Then you will see a page like this, which is shown below
3. So in there enter your Aircel mobile number in the customer mobile number box, after that enter last 5 digits of your sim number(ICCID) in SIM number box.
But now most people get confused about the last 5 digit of the sim number which is not the last 5 digit of your mobile number.
Note: If you have a normal or a micro sim you can directly find your sim number on the top of you Aircel sim. You have to follow the below-mentioned process if you have a nano sim to get your last 5 digits of Sim Number(ICCID).
How to Get the last 5 digit of Your Aircel SIM?
So to find the last 5 digit of your sim number just follow this process:
1. Download this App From Playstore: Sim Card Info
2. Then you will see a number called “Serial number(ICCID)” like below
3. The last 5 digit of that number is your SIM number
So just put that number on the SIM number box, and you will get your UPC. Enjoy.
Bonus Method: Aircel UPC Code Generate Online
If you are not able to get the Aircel UPC code via that link use this link: http://22.214.171.124/upc/getUPC.jsp
All the steps are same in this link also, you just need to enter your Aircel circle information (From which state your Aircel SIM is) in that link as an extra step. So guys if you find this information helpful don’t forget to share the article with your friends.