Laxmi Coin is a blockchain platform powered by billions of devices. This idea started in 2012. It could be India’s first cryptocurrency if it gets approved by the government of India. However, the company has started referral campaign ahead of the official launch in which you can get free coins by referring friends and on Signup. So just scroll down and know how you can earn free coin.
Table of Contents
How to Sign up/ Register On LaxmiCoin.Com?
- Visit Laxmi Coin Registration Page From Here
- Provide your Name, Email ID
- Set a password (Must be eight characters including one uppercase letter, one lower case letter and alphanumeric characters)
- Now verify mobile number with OTP.
- You have to verify your email ID also
- Now login to your account using email
- Soon you will receive an OTP in your mail.
- Now just enter that OTP and your dashboard will open
- Currently, there is no KYC process.
Sign Up Bonus to 2.5 Million Users
Note: All users will get the reward only once. Sign up bonus will be credited as per schedule (Not Instantly). Only referral reward will be credited to your account instantly.
Laxmi Coin Refer and Earn
- After successful login, you will see your referral link
- Copy the link and share it with your friends and family members
- You will receive 20 Laxmi Coins for each successful referral
- Your friend will also get 20 Coins.
Laxmi Coin Referral Benefits
- Up to 100 successful referrals: 20/per referral
- 101 to 300 successful referrals: 15/per referral
- 301+ successful referral: 10/per referral
How to Buy Laxmi Coin
The company has not started selling Laxmi Coins. However, you can get free coins from refer and earn program. Stay tuned with us; we notify you if the company started selling coins through exchanges. Please note only exchanges are authorised to sell digital currencies directly.
ICO, Price, Future Plans
In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the Laxmi Coin will be sold to early backers at a discounted price. ICO date will be decided and announced shortly.
|2018 Q3||Mobile mining & P2P transactions|
|2019 Q1||Rover Network Alpha Launch|
|2019 Q3||Rover Storage|
|2020 Q1||Rover based Apps|
|2022||More Rover based Apps|