Previously Jio launched KBC Play Along, and now Jio has launched another new game “Jio Cricket Play Along” where participants can win huge prizes like a premium house in Mumbai, cars, cash prizes and more. Jio Cricket Play Along is World’s largest live mobile game. And to spice up the whole cricket thing, Jio mixed up comedy with the game. Jio has also launched the media release itself where we can see the whole function of this game. So, in this article, we are going to talk about how to play Jio Cricket Play Along, how you can win the game and redeem points and get prizes. So, without any further due, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- 1 Jio Cricket Play Along
- 1.1 How To Participate In The Jio Cricket Play Along With MyJio App?
- 1.2 How To Play Jio Cricket Play Along?
- 1.3 I am not a Jio User, Can I Play?
- 1.4 How do I Earn eligibility for Powerplay?
- 1.5 How to Calculate My Points?
- 1.6 LeaderBoard
- 1.7 Jio Cricket Play Along Prizes
- 1.8 How To Redeem Jio Cricket Play Along Points?
- 1.9 My points are not getting updated / there is an error in the points
- 1.10 Today’s Answers
- 1.11 WHAT OTHERS ARE READING
Jio Cricket Play Along
All the viewers and participants can watch the game live on their My Jio app. They will not be charged for participating in the game. And the best part is, even users who do not have a Jio sim can also join in Jio Cricket Play Along. The game will be broadcasted starting from 7th April 2018 at 7.30 PM, and original live episodes will be broadcasted every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Another interesting part about Jio Cricket Play Along is, the whole show will be hosted by the most popular comedian Sunil Grover and sports anchor Samir Kochhar. The game is going to be a great way to have fun and laughter also with cricket. Because we will also spot various popular celebrities and film actors in fun conversations and gags. There will also be other celebrities including Shilpa Shinde, Ali Asgar, Sugandha Mishra, Suresh Menon, Paresh Ganatra, Shibani Dandekar and Archana Vijay. The other attraction of this game will be cricket legends such as Kapil Dev and Virendra Sehwag.
How To Participate In The Jio Cricket Play Along With MyJio App?
Below we have given some steps which are not official but similar to the actual steps which have not been released yet (available on April 7, 2018). But don’t panic, we will update the steps once Jio announces the official steps for joining the game. Official Steps Updated Now!
- First of all, take your phone and make sure you have the latest version of My Jio app installed on your phone.
- Then log in to the app. (Know more about the Jio Cricket App from here)
- Enter Referral Code: S1JJYH8l
- You can see there a banner of “Jio Cricket Play Along” game.
- Just click on Play Now, and you can enter from there.
- Select language, Enter Name and Referral Code
- Accept the terms and conditions for joining the game.
- Proceed to play the game.
How To Play Jio Cricket Play Along?
- Just take your phone and open My Jio app in it. If you are a JioPhone user, Open MyJio App from the app list.
- You will see options to join in the game.
- When the game is live, you will see questions.
- You need to choose the right answers for the questions from multiple choices given.
- You can earn Powerplay. Only 1 Powerplay can be redeemed in an innings. Once the Powerplay is activated, the player could earn 3 times the points for the next 3 questions asked on the App.
- Try to answer all of the questions correctly, and you are ready to win.
I am not a Jio User, Can I Play?
Yes, Firstly open the MyJio app and then click on Play Now. Non-Jio users will have to confirm the OTP by entering their mobile number before proceeding. OTP is generated as soon as you submit your details. Now select language and start playing the game.
How do I Earn eligibility for Powerplay?
Powerplay will be awarded to the player in the following ways:
- When login to play the game for the first time
- Complete your entire profile in the game and powerplay
- Each time you answer a minimum of one Over question in three matches.
- Refer the game to someone in your contact list and earn Powerplay. You will get a Powerplay only if the person with whom the link is shared plays the game using the same link.
- When you get a level-up by obtaining a certain number of points through correct answers, you could earn multiple Powerplays using the above options.
How to Calculate My Points?
Jio Cricket Play Along Points are calculated based on the type of question. For example, the Match questions (during innings pertaining to the Match) will have 50 points each for the correct answer. The Over questions (prior to start of each Over), as well as Time-out questions (during the strategic timeout as well as other timeouts during the match), will have 10 points each for the correct answer. If the player has the option to use Powerplay, then the player will be awarded 3 times the points for that particular question.
The Leaderboard displays the top 50 names randomly selected amongst the players with the highest points. The Leaderboard is purely indicative and does not affect the winner determination process. Jio will consider you basis the points you have scored, rather than the leaderboard.
Jio Cricket Play Along Prizes
- Premium house in Mumbai
- 25 Cars for each winner.
- Cash prizes worth Crores.
- And much more including add-on 4G data
How To Redeem Jio Cricket Play Along Points?
If you win points while playing the Jio Cricket Play Along game, you can redeem them during the IPL 2018. You can use your points to claim prizes in the IPL season. Below are the expected steps to redeem points:
- Hope you will win a lot of points.
- To redeem them, navigate to My Winnings section from My Jio app.
- Here you will see various prizes for a specific amount of points.
- Just claim the prize in exchange for your hard earned points.
My points are not getting updated / there is an error in the points
You earn points basis the correct answers that you give for each question. After each correct answer, the points get added to your account and will be visible on the top right-hand corner while playing the game. The points are mapped to your mobile number. In case you are playing with a different mobile number, the point accumulation will start afresh.
Stay connected with us. In this article, We will also try to add all the questions and answers so that you can grab exciting prizes by choosing correct answers. You can bookmark this page and keep visiting us.