In the interim budget of 2019, the Indian government has introduced a new pension scheme named as PMSYM (The full form is Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan). This scheme will provide old age protection to Unorganised Workers after attaining the age of 60 years. So, here we are going to discuss PMSYM registration process, its benefits and eligibility criteria. Also, we will talk about how a CSC VLE can provide this scheme to the citizens through PMSYM CSC Cloud login portal.
Table of Contents
PMSYM Pension Scheme
PMSYM subscribers will get Rs 3000 (minimum assured pension) monthly once they attain the age of 60 years. However, you have to deposit a monthly contribution amount, and the Central Government will also deposit the equal amount as the subscriber deposits each month to stay activated to the scheme. Beneficiary registration for the scheme will be carried out by all the CSC Centers.
Who is Eligible for PMSYM?
- Applicable only for an unorganised worker (UW).
- Age group: Between 18 and 40 years.
- Monthly Income Value: Rs 15000 or less.
- Not applicable for the member of EPF/ NPS/ ESIC.
- Income taxpayers are not eligible.
- Required Documents: Aadhar Card and Savings Bank or Jan Dhan Account.
PMSYM Registration Process
- If you want to opt for this scheme, then go to the nearest CSC centre. You can check the Location of centres from here.
- Provide Name, Address, Aadhar number, bank details, nominee details to the CSC VLE
- He/She will enter these details electronically on the system.
- Pay him/her your first instalment in cash.
- He/She will ask you to the signature on a Mandate form.
- That’s it; registration is completed, you will now get a Shram Yogi Card.
PMSYM CSC Cloud Login Portal
- Head over to the official website i.e, pmsym.csccloud.in
- Hit the “Click to Get Started” option.
- Enter Digital Seva login credentials.
- You can now see your CSC dashboard.
How Can a CSC VLE Enroll an Unorganised Worker?
Go to the New Enrollment tab; there you will see a Form.
Fillup the form by entering subscriber’s name, aadhar number, date of birth as printed in aadhar card.
On the next page, additional details like Bank Account, Mobile Number, Email-id, and nominee details.
You will see the subscriber’s payable amount (1st instalment) on the screen.
Collect the amount from the subscriber and pay it from your wallet.
Generate a receipt/ Enrolment Form cum Auto Debit mandate.
Ask the subscriber to sign on the Mandate form.
Now Scan the signed auto debit mandate and upload into the server.
A unique Shram Yogi Pension Account Number will be generated.
Print Shram Yogi Card and then handover to the subscriber.
This is a good scheme from Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all unorganised works of age group 18-40 as they can avail pension of Rs 3000 per month after reaching the age of 60. The scheme is a better variant of the previously launched Atal Pension Scheme. Also, its a good news for VLEs as they can earn commission by providing PMSYM pension scheme through the portal pmsym.csccloud.in to the eligible citizens.