After launching multiple revolutionary products and services, the biggest upcoming thing coming from Reliance Jio’s company is the Jio Fiber broadband and Jio Set Top Box (formerly Jio Giga TV) service. Jio Fiber will bring whole new opportunity for many people which will give up to 1Gbps speed. Its booking has also started through Jio’s official website. Jio Set Top Box, when connected to the Giga Router, will be able to provide 600+ Ultra HD Channels with a large number of useful features and smart home services. So, is there any opportunity for distributors or normal people to generate some good income out of these Jio products? Absolutely! That’s why, in this article, we will talk about Reliance Jio Giga Fiber distributorship, dealership and franchise-related stuff! So, let’s get started!
Now the important thing you should know before you read this article further, is, remember that, though these services are officially announced by Reliance Jio at the Reliance AGM 2019 conference, these products or services are not available in all cities/areas. So, for this reason, all the information we are sharing in this article, regarding distributorship and dealership based on available information on the internet.
We are not sure if there will really be something like this or not. But if that becomes available, this information may help you. And we are also not taking any responsibility for our words because everything is from other sources (We have not able to verify ourselves).
Table of Contents
Jio Fiber Distributorship/ Dealership Application Form Details
Basically, when any service is launched which needs an offline distribution channel, an opportunity gets created for normal people to take distributorship of that service or product. Same applies here, as Giga Fiber and TV is going to be a revolutionary product and seems like it will add great value to people’s lives, it will be in demand. And to serve this demand, Reliance Jio will need more powerful distribution/ dealership channels to deliver the product to the real customers. That’s where Jio Giga Fiber distributorship comes into play.
As most of the distributorships and franchises give good income stream to the distributors, there is also a chance for people to earn some good income when distributorship comes. Though we are not sure that if there will really be anything like that. But, people who are seeking opportunity should be alert. As this type of business comes on ‘first come first serve’ basis and tend to give good income, you should always keep your ears on the ground, so that you could apply for distributorship using registration form before anyone in your locality.
Before you apply for the dealership, you must have some resources to get started. Below you can see some of the expected requirements that might be a must to be granted as a Giga Fiber distributor:
- You might need to show that you are currently doing this distribution business with any other good brand.
- You need to have a good place with some investments in it.
- Applicants need to have a good relationship with retailers.
- The sales team of Jio, in your locality, should approve you as a distributor.
It is also possible that there will be no way to become a distributor specifically for the Giga Fiber, Giga TV or Smart Home services only. You might have to take the distributorship of all Jio products. In that case, if there is already a distributor in your locality, you might not be able to get distributorship for you. You will also need good manpower to give new connections to the customers in your city and also to maintain all the connections; you will need a lot of people working with you to solve the problems.
How To Apply For Jio Fiber Distributorship?
Once again here, remember that these are not the exact steps. All these are imaginary to help you apply for distributorship faster than anyone else in your location.
- First of all, go to Jio Partner Central website.
- Go to the products and services page.
- Here you will see all the services of Reliance Jio.
- Now from there, click on Become a Distributor button.
- Once you click on the button, it will show you some basic requirements to apply for a dealership or whole Jio services.
- Then click on I Am Interested button. You will see a registration form like below screenshot
- Enter your name, firm name, email id, mobile number, city, pin code, address.
- Finally, submit your interest.
- That’s it; Now an official from Reliance Jio will connect to you over the phone call or may email you.
- At this time, you can also visit your nearest Reliance Jio office, though that might not work.
- Once Jio reviews all the details that you gave and connects with you, they will either approve or reject your application form.
If they approve your request for Jio Fiber distributorship, you will need to keep your place ready and deposit an amount (if required) and start your business with Reliance Jio as a distributor in your city.